18.2.10

the drinks


hehe i'm so sneaky drinking my water and orange juice

so yes. just to clarify again. that is orange juice and water. i am only 14. do not fear. haha.
my sister took these photos (kudos to her epic photo skills) in hawaii over winter break. the weather there was perfect. it was windy and hot but not humid like it is here. and the house we were at was right next to the beach. perfectly perfect in every way. i miss it.
oh my oh my. my birthday is in 11 days! i am so excited! 15 is a pretty big number...half way to 30. oh gosh.
bye bye,
annika

diamond hoops - unknown
shirt - molly b.
bracelet - pandora
shorts - lilly pulitzer
shoes - jack rogers (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for being so sweet!
don't forget to follow and i'll make sure to follow you too :)